Was your application Denied?
It could be due to a few things.
- Emergency Contacts need to be someone other than Guardians/Parents.
- You need to proof of an updated lease.
- Please bring in a copy of your lease with 4 of the items from the "Required Document" List
- You need an updated Affidavit/ Attestation of enrollment and Residency.
- Download and bring in the "Affidavit" Form completed and signed.
Affidavit form needs to be signed by both Guardian/Parent and the Resident-Owner.
If the Resident-Owner is unavailable to sign the affidavit at the school, please bring a notarized affidavit.
Guardian/ Parent needs to bring in the following
- Driver's License
Resident owner must provide the following.
1 of the following with the Resident-owner's Name.
- Real Estate Tax bill
- Mortgage Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Property Sales Agreement With Closing Date
2 of the following with the Resident-owner's Name.
- Driver's License or Illinois State ID
- Credit Card Statements
- Voter Registration Card
- Public Aid Card/Current
- Vehicle Registration or Vehicle Title
- Insurance Policy
- Home Renter's Insurance Policy
- Auto or Health Statement
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, cable home telephone)
- Bank Statement,
- Loan Contract,
- Pay Stub
- Canceled Checks with Imprinted Name and Address
- Rent Receipt
- Checking or Savings Account Statement
- 4 Pieces of Forwarded U.S Mail
For your convenience, you can download and print the form. Affidavits are available at all schools to be picked up.